Dr. Brueggen's Smile In A Day!
With All-on-Four Dental Implants
Dr. Brueggen's Smile in a Day procedure using the All-on-Four dental implant technique is the optimal solution for those who have lost or are about to lose all of their upper and/or lower teeth. With this procedure, you can come as close to having a new set of permanent teeth as is currently possible.
Those who replace their dentures with All-on-Four dental implants will never have to remove their replacement teeth again for cleaning because their new teeth can be cleaned and maintained just like a natural set of teeth.
If you are looking at the possibility of having to wear dentures but choose All-on-Four dental implants, you will never have to experience the crippling effects of loose dentures, being unable to eat the foods you enjoy, messy adhesives, removing teeth at night, the embarrassment of dentures slipping during speech or smiling or the bad breath associated with wearing dentures.
All-on-Four Dental Implants Technique
In most cases, patients lacking the bone volume required to support traditional implants are able to enjoy the many benefits of a permanent solution to missing teeth with this procedure.
More at All-on-Four FAQs
Beautiful New Teeth in One Day
Due to the rigid structure of the replacement teeth and the cross-stabilization provided by the dental implants, you can go home that same day with a new set of teeth, even when extractions of failing teeth are required.
Gentle oral sedation assures each patient maximum safety and comfort throughout the procedure. In addition, the entire process, including any necessary extractions, can be completed in one day with minimal recovery time. The result is a fully functional set of teeth that looks and feels natural, enhances self-confidence and allows individuals to once again experience the foods and activities they enjoy most.
More at All-on-Four What to Expect
The All-on-Four technique delivers the maximum results in the shortest time with minimal discomfort. Most patients experience only minor soreness the next day and can eat a light meal that same evening. In most cases, you may even return to work the next day.
Benefits with All-on-Four
- Requires minimal recovery time
- Reduces overall cost when compared to single implants
- Eliminates the need for bone grafting, in most cases
- Allows for easy maintenance through proper oral hygiene
- Restores the ability to eat all types of foods
- Relieves the many frustrations of removable appliances
- Ensures long-term results with the potential to last a lifetime
- Renews a youthful appearance through bone level stabilization
- Creates a whole new smile in just one day
- Enhances self-confidence and overall quality of life
- Approximate cost upper or lower arch - $27,500 - $35,000
- Approximate cost for both arches - $50,000
(when done at same time)
If All-on-Four dental implants are not within your budget, we can provide other more affordable options for your dental treatment. Learn more about our Budget-Friendly Dental Procedures.
We'll Call You!
By submitting this information, I authorize you to contact me by phone and/or email. We respect your privacy.
- What are Dental Implants?
- Are Dental Implants Right for Me?
- Problems with Missing Teeth
- Benefits of Implants over Other
- One Tooth Missing
- Several Teeth Missing
- All Teeth Missing
- About Implant Dentistry
- Dental Implant FAQs
- Mini Dental Implants
Brueggen Dental Implant Center
based on 36 user reviews.