Houston Dental Implant Dentist
Dr. Wayne Brueggen, Houston dentist, is the founder and sole owner of Brueggen Dental Implant Center. Dr. Brueggen graduated from The University of Texas in 1976, received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree and is a distinguished Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry and a distinguished Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
Dr. Brueggen has accumulated countless hours of advanced post-graduate studies, giving further indication of his dedication to continuing education in the field of Dentistry. He has earned the respect of colleagues and patients alike with his innovative and specialized implant procedures and is a pioneer in the implementation of the latest cosmetic advances in cosmetic dental surgery and reconstruction.
Dr. Brueggen is a highly respected expert in the placement and restoration of dental implants from a single missing tooth to the entire upper and lower arch. His background in both cosmetic dentistry, as well as dental surgery, provides a strong foundation to ensure medically safe and aesthetically pleasing results. Over the years, Dr. Brueggen has treated over 20,000 patients and performed hundreds of thousands of procedures, providing invaluable surgical and prosthodontic expertise.
Dr. Brueggen recognized the potential of dental implants and began placing and restoring them in 1976. In 1999, he completed a Surgical and Prosthetic Implant Preceptorship at the University of Texas Dental School San Antonio. In 2000, he was credentialed as a distinguished fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantology. In 2004, he completed a residency at the Malo Clinic in Lisbon, Portugal. Since receiving extensive hands-on training and assisting with surgical cases under the guidance of Dr. Paulo Malo of Portugal, the pioneer of the All-on-Four procedure, Dr. Brueggen works with All-on-Four patients routinely.
Dr. Brueggen was named as Houston's "Super Dentist" by H Texas Magazine and one of the "10 Best Doctors in Texas" by Vogue magazine.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Texas 1976
- Bachelors of Science Degree: Biology
- Implant Preceptorship, University of Texas 1999
- Implant Residency, Malo Clinic 2004
- Certified in Conscious Sedation Dentistry
- Implant Technology
- Cosmetic Dental Makeover Consultant
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Association of Implant Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Houston District Dental Society
We'll Call You!
By submitting this information, I authorize you to contact me by phone and/or email. We respect your privacy.
- What are Dental Implants?
- Are Dental Implants Right for Me?
- Problems with Missing Teeth
- Benefits of Implants over Other
- One Tooth Missing
- Several Teeth Missing
- All Teeth Missing
- About Implant Dentistry
- Dental Implant FAQs
- Mini Dental Implants
Brueggen Dental Implant Center
based on 36 user reviews.