Houston Dental Implants – NoDentures – Best Place to Permanently Fix Your Dental Problems
When it comes to addressing the many problems and challenges relating to tooth loss, dental implants are regarded as the most sophisticated answer. This is not only by experienced implant dentists in Houston, such as Dr. Wayne Brueggen, but by the international dental healthcare community.
Dental implants have been around for several decades, but advances in recent technologies and surgical techniques have enabled dental implant specialists in Houston to provide patients with quick, virtually pain-free and affordable teeth replacement solutions; often in as short as a single day! Whether you have only lost one of your teeth in an accident or to decay, or suffer from aggressive gum disease and require all of your teeth replaced, dental implants should be the solution you consider.
Key Benefits of Houston Dental Implants
- Implants are fixed (non-removable) and function similar to natural teeth.
- Implant support restorations that are expertly made to look just like natural teeth.
- Implants enable you to eat your favorite foods.
- You can smile with complete confidence again and experience a wonderful boost in self-esteem.
- Implants have a lifespan of decades and the restorations or artificial tooth/teeth they support seldom require repair.
- Houston dental implants don’t typically cause any pain or discomfort in the mouth, since they are freestanding and don’t rub against or irritate the neighboring soft tissues.
- Your new teeth are cared for and maintained similar to natural teeth.
- Forget messy adhesives, anesthetic gels and uncomfortable dentures!
Contact Dental Implant Specialist in Houston TX, Dr. Wayne Brueggen
To schedule a consultation with experienced cosmetic dentist in Houston, Dr. Brueggen, you can call the Brueggen Dental Implant Center at 1-800-615-5818. Alternatively, you can leave your details will us by filling out the Contact Form on our website. Appointments can be arranged Monday through Thursday from 9:00am - 5:00pm.
Brueggen Dental Implant Center - 14626 Bellaire Boulevard - Houston, Texas 77083
About Houston, Texas
Towards the South of Texas and near the banks of the Buffalo Bayou is the city of Houston. Home to 2.1 million people (according to the 2010 U.S. Census Bureau), Houston is the largest city in the state of Texas and the fourth largest city in the U.S.A. Over the last 177 years, Houston has developed a thriving industry in manufacturing, aeronautics, transportation and energy. Due to the large industry, an array of academic institutions and the presence of a major port, Houston is a multicultural city that has one of the youngest populations in the US as well as the presence of over 90 spoken languages. The abundance of diversity creates an interesting, thriving, cosmopolitan community that holds endless entertainment for expectant visitors.
We'll Call You!
By submitting this information, I authorize you to contact me by phone and/or email. We respect your privacy.
- What are Dental Implants?
- Are Dental Implants Right for Me?
- Problems with Missing Teeth
- Benefits of Implants over Other
- One Tooth Missing
- Several Teeth Missing
- All Teeth Missing
- About Implant Dentistry
- Dental Implant FAQs
- Mini Dental Implants
Brueggen Dental Implant Center
based on 36 user reviews.